Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

GuYaNa!!!

This is going to be a very short post as an incredibly hospitable family we met at the congregation meeting today, has prepared us a meal and I am in the other room utilizing the internet.  So far it has been challenging to find an internet connection.

We are here and doing good.  There are a few kinks that we need to work out but, we know with Jehovah's help nothing is insurmountable.  We have so many incredible pics to post but as I said not much time right now. 

We went to our first meeting today and it was so encouraging and wonderful.  We are so thankful for the brotherhood.  Our children have already made friends and we can't wait to experience the ministry. 

Ok, so I will post pics and much more as soon as I can.  Now you know we did make here safely and can anticipate pics for next time   :)
Thank you for the emails and comments!  We miss you all very much!

5 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

Great to hear from you guys! Can't wait for the details. Skype is ready when you are. They kids are dying to talk to the boys.

Desiree said...

Hey!! I just saw the original post and the new one. The pictures are awesome and I'm really glad to see you all made it safe and the kids are smiling :) It's still amazing to me that you are all there and doing this. It's like a yearbook experience! Looking forward to hearing more when you can.

Love you all,
Desiree and Gavin

Anonymous said...

Hey sounds like lots of fun I am happy for you guys ......i here you have skype if you get the chance give me a ring i will invite you to my profile

love court

dlafranca said...

Thanks for the blog. We are so glad that you have done this. The is an experience that you will never forget and may change your life forever. Waiting for more pictures.
Love you!
Uncle Dan and Aunt Betty

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I finally figured this out!! LOL! Glad you are there and safe and loving it! Your faith is such a good example. I'm so proud of you!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Be safe, and have fun!

LoveXOXO,
missy

Post a Comment

Social Icons

Social Icons

Featured Posts